JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To drool over:
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/03/25/top-100-best-gun-rooms/

I need to win the lottery! BUT! The cool thing is I have been in 3 of these! (Only 97 left to go!)
# 38, # 41 and # 42
#38 and #41 looks like Holland and Holland in London where I could have bought 2 guns with sequential serial numbers for the discounted price of $275,000! (they were on sale!)
#42 is at the Tower of London Museum.
But I agree with one of the comments that slammed the persons who have that much money tied up in guns and hang them on peg boards! Give me oak or cherry!
That "grey" boardroom belongs to Heckler & Koch in Germany.

Well, those are, mostly, just beautiful! I agree on the plain peg board! At least the peg board on the door of my safe is painted!
I was taken with a couple of the floors, the highly polished, distressed wood ones.
My own den/gun room has a unique floor that the fancy guys can only envy! A lovely blue, 1980's shag carpet! This is real old school shag! Looks like the distressed corpse of a drowned Poodle!o_O
I'll spare you a photo!

This got me thinking...
...life size "Photo murals" of a couple of those for the walls of my gun room!

Maybe Cabella's could sell photo wall murals of their gun rooms

Last Edited:
Well, those are, mostly, just beautiful! I agree on the plain peg board! At least the peg board on the door of my safe is painted!
I was taken with a couple of the floors, the highly polished, distressed wood ones.
My own den/gun room has a unique floor that the fancy guys can only envy! A lovely blue, 1980's shag carpet! This is real old school shag! Looks like the distressed corpse of a drowned Poodle!o_O
I'll spare you a photo!

LMAO...thank god! I was almost nauseated with that description! (kidding!)

I have simple tastes. I just want a kitchen like the one in the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith! LOL...actually just give me any Cabela's Gun Room and I'd be happy! Fully stocked of course

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top