JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been reading this site for a while now and finally decided to register. Thank you for all the helpful info. I have been shooting since I was a kid and have recently been bitten by the AR bug lol. I look forward to being part of this great site and contributing in way I can.

No offense Silver Hand. I have owned 3 different Mini-14s and loved them. The first one I bought (20 years ago) was a stainless factory folder. I kick myself for selling it.

I would like to some day own a Ruger Mini-14.... I am one of those Nam Vets that can not get over our issues of the M-16, could be due to I trained First, with an M-14, the last battalion in Ft. Lewis to train with the 14, and in our last two weeks (44 years ago this time right now!) we got the M-16, pre-Cartridge Shover :huh: A year later, after AIT, we had the little device installed.... and then went to Nam, they were the New M-16's....

I know I should get over it.... but really, I have tried! I would rather have my beater SKS than any Black Plastic, it does not iritate my brain! Of course, my reach out and talk rifle is a PTR-91 sub 3000 serial number, and is just as accurate as my old `14 in Basic! :s0155:

philip

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top