JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been reading this site for a while now and finally decided to register. Thank you for all the helpful info. I have been shooting since I was a kid and have recently been bitten by the AR bug lol. I look forward to being part of this great site and contributing in way I can.

No offense Silver Hand. I have owned 3 different Mini-14s and loved them. The first one I bought (20 years ago) was a stainless factory folder. I kick myself for selling it.

I would like to some day own a Ruger Mini-14.... I am one of those Nam Vets that can not get over our issues of the M-16, could be due to I trained First, with an M-14, the last battalion in Ft. Lewis to train with the 14, and in our last two weeks (44 years ago this time right now!) we got the M-16, pre-Cartridge Shover :huh: A year later, after AIT, we had the little device installed.... and then went to Nam, they were the New M-16's....

I know I should get over it.... but really, I have tried! I would rather have my beater SKS than any Black Plastic, it does not iritate my brain! Of course, my reach out and talk rifle is a PTR-91 sub 3000 serial number, and is just as accurate as my old `14 in Basic! :s0155:

philip

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews