JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey, I'm Will. Moved to Bend, Or about 2 years ago and began to renew my interest in guns.

I have a Marlin Model 60 .22 scoped and I am a newly proud owner of Walther P22.

I need to go pump a few rounds through the Walther so I can decide if I want to go for a P99 next but I can't find a shooting range around here anywhere.

Any ideas other than driving out to the Cossa range? (too far) Everyone tells me to go to a lot of "unofficial" public land sites but i don't want to get arrested or anything.

dude its bend, head out to the desert and let some rounds loose, we head out china hat, or out east on 20. You dont need a range out here

Hey, I'm Will. Moved to Bend, Or about 2 years ago and began to renew my interest in guns.

I have a Marlin Model 60 .22 scoped and I am a newly proud owner of Walther P22.

I need to go pump a few rounds through the Walther so I can decide if I want to go for a P99 next but I can't find a shooting range around here anywhere.

Any ideas other than driving out to the Cossa range? (too far) Everyone tells me to go to a lot of "unofficial" public land sites but i don't want to get arrested or anything.

thanks! I hit up china hat yesterday. nice enough area but I came across a similar situation I often read about with that area. I was fine out there shooting into one of the buttes until some yahoos showed up with a dirt bike and thought it would be a good idea to stand on top of the butte while I shot into it. Didn't hang around long after that.

I guess I need to get a pickup so I can explore the other areas when one seems crowded. I think I was on coyote butte. It looked like the only one I would trust driving to in my hyundai.

welcome will--ya - your best bet for range use is out 20,i'm in prineville and go out millican to about mile post 12 ,on east side of road there is a couple of differant turnoffs--blm prop. this is accessable off 20 about 12 miles out of bend--
steven

Thanks for the heads-up. I found that China Hat road has some spots really close to home, I just need to get a cheap pickup to explore the different areas when one is crowded.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top