JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everybody,

Glad to find a local gun forum for entertainment and education. I've been a shooter most of my life, and in the last several years my interest has increased significantly. Lately I've been focusing on my handgun shooting and get out every chance I get, at least once a month (that's a bad month), but preferably every weekend. The ammo gods have been smiling on me lately so I've been out quite a bit. My other habit is skeet, though admittedly the pistol shooting has taken precedence. I shoot an M&P 9mm, M&P .22, and a Benelli Nova takes care of the shotgun side. I'm looking at adding an M&P Shield 9mm to the family, but haven't quite made the decision yet.. . .

Looking forward to the boards! :s0155:

Hello, I'm new here! I am tim. nice to meet all of you , I hope I can learn more and help others solve the problem. I am very interested in <broken link removed> , thanks, wish happy.

Just purchased a shield and so far really like it. I have 2 M&P 9mm compacts, one for me and one for the wife. The shield is for her but I have shot it and i think it will work out great. Welcome and from what part of this great state are you?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top