JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everybody,

Glad to find a local gun forum for entertainment and education. I've been a shooter most of my life, and in the last several years my interest has increased significantly. Lately I've been focusing on my handgun shooting and get out every chance I get, at least once a month (that's a bad month), but preferably every weekend. The ammo gods have been smiling on me lately so I've been out quite a bit. My other habit is skeet, though admittedly the pistol shooting has taken precedence. I shoot an M&P 9mm, M&P .22, and a Benelli Nova takes care of the shotgun side. I'm looking at adding an M&P Shield 9mm to the family, but haven't quite made the decision yet.. . .

Looking forward to the boards! :s0155:

Hello, I'm new here! I am tim. nice to meet all of you , I hope I can learn more and help others solve the problem. I am very interested in <broken link removed> , thanks, wish happy.

Just purchased a shield and so far really like it. I have 2 M&P 9mm compacts, one for me and one for the wife. The shield is for her but I have shot it and i think it will work out great. Welcome and from what part of this great state are you?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top