Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hi All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NW9, Nov 22, 2013.

1. NW9

NW9 Oregon New Member

Hello everybody,

Glad to find a local gun forum for entertainment and education. I've been a shooter most of my life, and in the last several years my interest has increased significantly. Lately I've been focusing on my handgun shooting and get out every chance I get, at least once a month (that's a bad month), but preferably every weekend. The ammo gods have been smiling on me lately so I've been out quite a bit. My other habit is skeet, though admittedly the pistol shooting has taken precedence. I shoot an M&P 9mm, M&P .22, and a Benelli Nova takes care of the shotgun side. I'm looking at adding an M&P Shield 9mm to the family, but haven't quite made the decision yet.. . .

Looking forward to the boards! :thumbup:

2. captqc

captqc Tigard Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Welcome! There is lots of good stuff here. Gary

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome to NWF!

4. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

ditto

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. I shoot pistols quite a bit now too. My skeet shooting has been neglected for way too long.

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard :thumbup:

7. aimi

aimi new york New Member

Hello, I'm new here! I am tim. nice to meet all of you , I hope I can learn more and help others solve the problem. I am very interested in dynam rc planes, thanks, wish happy.

8. SHPD_Retired

SHPD_Retired Saint Helens Well-Known Member

Just purchased a shield and so far really like it. I have 2 M&P 9mm compacts, one for me and one for the wife. The shield is for her but I have shot it and i think it will work out great. Welcome and from what part of this great state are you?

9. 3584ELK

3584ELK Algona Member

Welcome to NWF!