Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by NW9, Nov 22, 2013.

1. NW9

NW9 Oregon New Member

Hello everybody,

Glad to find a local gun forum for entertainment and education. I've been a shooter most of my life, and in the last several years my interest has increased significantly. Lately I've been focusing on my handgun shooting and get out every chance I get, at least once a month (that's a bad month), but preferably every weekend. The ammo gods have been smiling on me lately so I've been out quite a bit. My other habit is skeet, though admittedly the pistol shooting has taken precedence. I shoot an M&P 9mm, M&P .22, and a Benelli Nova takes care of the shotgun side. I'm looking at adding an M&P Shield 9mm to the family, but haven't quite made the decision yet.. . .

Looking forward to the boards! :thumbup:

2. captqc

captqc Tigard Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Welcome! There is lots of good stuff here. Gary

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Welcome to NWF!

4. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

ditto

5. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. I shoot pistols quite a bit now too. My skeet shooting has been neglected for way too long.

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard :thumbup:

7. aimi

aimi new york New Member

Hello, I'm new here! I am tim. nice to meet all of you , I hope I can learn more and help others solve the problem. I am very interested in dynam rc planes, thanks, wish happy.

8. SHPD_Retired

SHPD_Retired Saint Helens Well-Known Member

Just purchased a shield and so far really like it. I have 2 M&P 9mm compacts, one for me and one for the wife. The shield is for her but I have shot it and i think it will work out great. Welcome and from what part of this great state are you?

9. 3584ELK

3584ELK Algona Member

Welcome to NWF!