JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
nah all ur wives got together and made a sock puppet to see which of you would PM "her"

n looks like portlands process servers gonna be busy this summer

Ashley just messaged me and asked for photos of my visible abs. She said my dad bod is legendary. I told her that she'd have to pay like all of my other Only Fans members.

This could be a site fund raiser. Chip in $5 for the chance to guess which member created Ashley.

It couldn't be Andy because the tattoo is not a muzzleloading gun.

You guys. "She" left a positive review of The Gun Room. The account is clearly fake.

Ya know....it certainly served as a break from reading about all the political crap going on thanks to the gun grabbers.

I should point out that I was never taken in for a second by the OP....I was simply acting in an undercover capacity to discover the OP's true identity.

Technically, whores give it away while prostitutes charge.
how i met your mother GIF by Amanda

Ya know....it certainly served as a break from reading about all the political crap going on thanks to the gun grabbers.

I should point out that I was never taken in for a second by the OP....I was simply acting in an undercover capacity to discover the OP's true identity
Code-speak for, "cup size"…..
Well ya...that could be considered forensic evidence

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads