JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ashley just messaged me and asked for photos of my visible abs. She said my dad bod is legendary. I told her that she'd have to pay like all of my other Only Fans members.
Not sure how many of us here can actually claim to use plural here when referring to our Abs. I guess a lot of us still have six, but only one is visible. :)

After reading through all of this, maybe she was scared away?!?
If she truly is an exotic dancer, she takes her clothes off for money in front of horn dogs; do you really think your welcome was any less offensive than seeing dudes flying around at half mast while you work?

They're here lurking or participating under another alias account I'm sure. :D
...and gigglin' the whole time while this sausagefest of (mostly) old geezers continues to debate "her" veracity... :s0140:

I wrote my standard greeting. It did occur to me that OP was possibly either a prostitute soliciting business or a male or female troll. However, there seem to be a lot of gun videos on YouTube that seem to be more about displaying the hot bod of the female than about guns. However, apparently posting photos and videos leaving not much to the imagination are common among today's young. "Chick" is not usually used by females who respect themselves or other women. So her using it suggests a desire to hook up with men who don't respect her or other women and prefer females who don't respect themselves. Or a guy. The gun tatoo on her leg, even if just temporary, suggests more than just dropping in on the site at random. As did her one other post. Who knows? It might even be another gun-totin' old broad, dropping some fish food into the pond and enjoying watching the fish all swarm and jump.

Who knows? It might even be another gun-totin' old broad, dropping some fish food into the pond and enjoying watching the fish all swarm and jump.
It be more like...

full.gif

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR