JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
How ya doin?

Reaction GIF

And I'm a hamster-powered airplane designer.

Hey, didn't I see you with Ray Epps in DC, back in January?
I think it was in front of the Democrat headquarters. You left something there. I'd love to get it back to you.

Love the members here that are feeding the troll. Way to be judicious, all.
Without emojis it's kind if of hard to detect sarcasm or satire. What are we feeding it actually? Obviously the troll isn't making a penny of add revenue nor gaining any social media cred or clout. I'm sure the troll has a more established account here and has since retreated back to it. This is on Joe's radar. He could always boot the member or let us have a little more fun tenderizing them first.

72 replies and 3,000+ views in the first 72 hours. A new three day record for New Member replies. Lowest percentage of replies are from vision-impaired members. Hmmmm.

72 replies and 3,000+ views in the first 72 hours. A new three day record for New Member replies. Lowest percentage of replies are from vision-impaired members. Hmmmm.
Not to mention joining and then ghosting 40-ish minutes later. Must be busy at 'work'

Either a troll or smelled the sausagefest. I'm going with troll...

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR