JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll probably get one, in a couple years, hopefully get a used one for half off. For now my fal, and dpms .308, keeps me covered. I've handled one before, they are sweet.

It's a non-sense heavy as **** .308 bullpup rifle that takes fal style mags, but you can't see if you're clear in the chamber unless you take the mag out and flip the rifle over so your staring down the magwell. Get a m1a.

Party pooper. I have a M1A, not my favorite, like my AR-10 better and my AI AWP 308 even more.

I want one because it is a bullpup BUT more importantly, it is a gun I do not have. What more qualifications does it need? :s0114:

btw your definition is wrong, weight is less than a M1A.

Haha well ill probably get one, when there suppose to be like 1100 bucks, I just don't understand, with all the plastic that you hold, why is it so heavy?

Party pooper. I have a M1A, not my favorite, like my AR-10 better and my AI AWP 308 even more.

I want one because it is a bullpup mor more importantly, it is a gun I do not have. What more qualifications does it need? :s0114:

Haha well ill probably get one, when there suppose to be like 1100 bucks, I just don't understand, with all the plastic that you hold, why is it so heavy?

The parts (receiver, barrel, internals) are big, chunky, expensive feeling parts.

You can mount a Tornado 7.62 suppressor and still clear rooms in CQB.

Hard to find another .308 that does that.

Pics of mine next to the SCAR.

DSC01320.jpg
DSC01292.jpg

That's where I got to experience the rfb, for some reason I left saying why would anyone want to buy it, seems like glock should have came out with this. Alas cqb would be much easier with this rifle then the socom 16, I had.
The parts (receiver, barrel, internals) are big, chunky, expensive feeling parts.

You can mount a Tornado 7.62 suppressor and still clear rooms in CQB.

Hard to find another .308 that does that.

Pics of mine next to the SCAR.

DSC01320.jpg
DSC01292.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR