JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Recently I started having an issue with one of my Hexmags where the follower wouldn't press up against the bolt catch and the bolt wouldn't lock back after the last round so I decided to contact Hexmag via their website.

The response came the very next day from Fred at Hexmag. He asked me to send him a couple of pictures of the mag and after me doing so he let me know that they would send me a replacement mag from their new series 2 line.

This was the best Warranty/customer service experience I've ever had, throughout the whole process Fred responded very quickly and was very courteous.

Other than this one mag I've been pretty happy with my Hexmags and after this experience I will continue to buy my mags from Hexmag and I would not hesitate to recommend their mags.

I'm glad you had a great experience. I have about 7 or 8 I got from gunmagwarehouse and have yet to use them. I have friends who have them and claim they're reliable. They look cool and were reasonably priced. Can't wait to try one out.

Wow, I just got the replacement mag but they sent me three brand new series 2 mags! I had told them that I had three of their mags but only one was malfunctioning.

Again really great customer service, they really stand by their product! I will only be buying Hexmags in the future.

image.jpg

I recently learned about hexmags and wanted to get a few for myself, as I own a quite a few Pmags and USGI mags. Scooped up 4 gen 2 hexmags and they haven't disappointed yet. I actually believe they are of better quality than each Pmag I own.

To hear this about their CS is awesome and another reason to continue getting their magazines. Glad they took care of you!

I dont own a "hexmag" and after reading that I dont ever care to. What a scumbag. People never fail to amaze me.
Cool they have good customer service, too bad they will never see a dime from me.

Love to hear about good customer service.

Don't mean to be snarky, but I don't see any reason to buy anything other than pmags (or usgi with updated followers). They have been proven beyond any reasonable doubt to work under the harshest treatment, and Magpul customer service is beyond reproach.

IMG_3936.JPG IMG_3938.JPG

Got two of their 10-30 mags that went bad. Far left is a pmag that is solid. The second from the left is the only hexmag of the three that hasn't split yet. The two on the right have a split in them that is so bad ammo will randomly spit out. Emailed them over the weekend and this was the response I got back.

"I'm sorry about that. We would happily warranty that for you.

First please take a picture of the magazine/s feed lips, body of the magazine/s (side with the markings), magazine inserted into the magwell and attach it to this email.

Next we are going to need you to send the magazine/s back to ( we do not supply shipping labels ) :

Hexmag
418 8th St SE
Unit C7
Loveland, CO 80537

As soon as we receive the magazines we will send you new magazine/s.

Also, include color, capacity and shipping address.

We hope this helps and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Kindest,

Eddie
Customer Service Technician"

So customer service has taken a nosedive in the past year.

Good thing I only bought three to try out. IMG_3937.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads