JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oh swell...

Bloomberg group adds $30K to Washington gun control war chest

Anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg’s Mayors Against Illegal Guns contributed $30,000 last month to Initiative 594, the 17-page gun control measure…

<broken link removed>

*hint*
POGR
12500 N.E. Tenth Place
Bellevue, WA 98005

If every gun owner in the US donated $10 to an anti-MAIG PAC, he'd be done....

Ahem, the real nut to crack is getting every gun owner in WA state (and maybe neighboring Oregon and Idaho to keep Bloomy out of their states) to the I-591 campaign to beat these buggers.

There's about a million gun owners in WA. At $10 apiece, well.....

There are about 450,000 CPL holders in WA state. At $10 apiece, well.....

We're in for a knock-down, bare-knuckle brawl. Don't think for a heartbeat you can sit this one out and let somebody else carry your water (as all too many gun people seem to do before blustering about their 2A rights on some internet forum..)

What happens in Washington will sooner or later make it to Oregon, so I'm in. Interestingly wagunrights.org is blocked by my employer as a cult group.

I would like nothing more than to see him bankrupt himself in losing battles over gun control! And, $30K is chump change for him!

Might take him a while to bankrupt himself.

Michael Bloomberg Net Worth: $31 B As of September 2013

Wrong. PayPal is anti-gun and by using them you are supplying funds to the opposition (enemy if you prefer).
It is not that hard to send a check or use Bill Pay to make a payment.

They dont make anything for me to use them to send a payment direct from my bank. I keep no funds there. It just makes a secure transfer without transmitting my cc info via the net.
It is the most secure way to pay online.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top