JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Introducing a bill is a long journey from it becoming the law of the land. This will not be introduced until January, and hopefully by then cooler heads will prevail and we can have a rational discussion on the causes of this violence rather than a knee-jerk reaction restricting the rights of law abiding citizens...

The comments in this thread demonstrate to me the intolerance of those that migrate to the Pacific NW. I choose not to live in Southern California, or the PNW. Both seem to me to be equally rigid in their beliefs and attitudes, only on the opposite ends of the spectrum. Yes she does get a little, well a lot, off center, but she has pushed through some very good environmental issues concerning National Parks. I know many here could care less about National Parks, but I sure hope my grand kids and their grand kids get to enjoy the splendors I have seen and enjoyed.

You-shall-not-pass.jpe

Yes she does get a little, well a lot, off center, but she has pushed through some very good environmental issues concerning National Parks.

And Mussolini made the trains run on time.
And Hitler created the autobahn (freeway).

So what? This is a gun forum. We assess politicians based upon their policies regarding gun ownership.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top