JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So got the extension and so far I have been doing well with the sprayer. It only holds a couple gallons so I can only spot spray for about 30 minutes before I have to refill. Which is good for me - my hip starts to hurt at that point so I take a break.

I charged the battery when it got here and it is still going on that one charge. I have probably sprayed over 15 gallons.

I am using a mix of crossbow and glyphosate - seems to be working; the weeds I spray, mostly Himalayan briars and thimble berries and maple/alder have been turning brown and dying after a week or two.

Still got about 2 acres to spray - walking around looking for sprouts.

Done for now. Did not have as much bramble sprouts on the upper acreage as the lower does, and I concentrated on them because thimble berries and maple sprouts are easy to mow and walk through.

I will probably have to spray every weekend until winter hits as the brambles keep popping up new sprouts after I went through there with the dozer. I will be able to tell what is new and what isn't because the sprayed sprouts wilt and then turn brown. Then hopefully next year it will just be a matter of spraying any new infestations caused by wildlife dropping seeds from eaten berries.

I am taking a 5 day weekend next weekend so I will do some more harrow dragging and then plant some ground cover - grass first and then other stuff later.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top