JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So got the extension and so far I have been doing well with the sprayer. It only holds a couple gallons so I can only spot spray for about 30 minutes before I have to refill. Which is good for me - my hip starts to hurt at that point so I take a break.

I charged the battery when it got here and it is still going on that one charge. I have probably sprayed over 15 gallons.

I am using a mix of crossbow and glyphosate - seems to be working; the weeds I spray, mostly Himalayan briars and thimble berries and maple/alder have been turning brown and dying after a week or two.

Still got about 2 acres to spray - walking around looking for sprouts.

Done for now. Did not have as much bramble sprouts on the upper acreage as the lower does, and I concentrated on them because thimble berries and maple sprouts are easy to mow and walk through.

I will probably have to spray every weekend until winter hits as the brambles keep popping up new sprouts after I went through there with the dozer. I will be able to tell what is new and what isn't because the sprayed sprouts wilt and then turn brown. Then hopefully next year it will just be a matter of spraying any new infestations caused by wildlife dropping seeds from eaten berries.

I am taking a 5 day weekend next weekend so I will do some more harrow dragging and then plant some ground cover - grass first and then other stuff later.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top