JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Toledo
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this from a LGS about 4-5 months ago and have only put at most 100 rounds through it. Cleaned, oiled, and wiped down after every outing. It's a super fun rifle and looks great, in excellent, minty, new condition not a blemish to be found. I have retained the original box and contents (manual, inspection tag, plastic bag ect).
Only selling because my interests have changed slightly.

It's Henry's Frontier Rifle (model # H001T)
with the following features:
• 20in octagon blued steel barrel with 1/16 rifling
• Elevation and windage adjustable Marbles semi-buckhorn rear sight with diamond insert and a brass beaded front sight
• Metal (not plastic) barrel band holds both the barrel and the tubular magazine to the very good looking American walnut furniture.
• Receiver is groved for standard 3/8 .22 scope rings to mount a scope.
• Action is very smooth and trigger is nice and crispy.
• Fires .22LR, .22 Long and .22 Short

$375 firm or trade for the Henry Small Game Carbine specifically.
We must meet at an FFL for the transfer/BGC. FEES ARE ON THE BUYER. If we trade we pay our own fees.
There is a shop local to me that is doing 72 hour transfers and another that calls you in if you have your CHL and can usually get you done in a couple hours.
*No ammo is included in the sale*
Thanks for looking and have a nice day!

20230117_112521.jpg 20230117_112608.jpg 20230117_112637.jpg 20230117_112705.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Fair price for a great little rifle. If you're on the fence about one if these, just do it. I have the exact same model, and it's a ton of fun.

I love this line of Henry's. I'm surprised you don't have somebody locked in on your deal yet. I'm after a H001TMLP and I want it wrapped in some fancy walnut. GLWS

I love this line of Henry's. I'm surprised you don't have somebody locked in on your deal yet. I'm after a H001TMLP and I want it wrapped in some fancy walnut. GLWS
If it wasn't for the location I would have bought it already!

Thanks for the interest and replies everyone! I may have a sale pending on it, just awaiting confirmation. I will absolutely keep the post updated!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top