JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
45-70
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am selling my Henry 45-70 Lever Action Rifle (All Weather Stainless Steel Model A010AW) with SigSauer Romeo 3 Red Dot. I purchased both this rifle and the red dot new 10 months ago in Cabela's and I only shot the rifle 4 times and put about 200 rounds through it. The rifle shoots great, but since I am not shooting it anymore, I decided to sell it. I am into precision shooting these days, so the rifle would just collect dust. The rifle is super clean. Bore is spotless. Even though I was not using the rifle for the last 6 months, every months or so I cleaned and lubed the rifle to prevent any potential rust. The only minor wear on the rifle is some "brassing" on the bolt, but that is inevitable with these rifles. After you take few shots, bolt coating will develop some "brassing." The red dot is also mint and of course perfectly works. The rifle is in its original factory configuration and I did not do any modifications. I added a picatinny rail and red dot. I also made a nice butt-stock jacket and lever padding (I do leather work for fun in my spare time). I also put a nice leather sling. All these additions will be included with the rifle for $1,000 cash. I will also include 8 rounds of 45-70 factory ammo. If you do not want the SigSauer Red Dot, I could cut the price to $850 and sell the red dot separately. The original retail boxes for the rifle and red dot are included. I might consider some partial trade got reloading powder, brass and bullets if you have what I might use for my reloading. I would only consider a local sale in Seattle area. We could do a FFL transfer at Precise Shooter (Lynnwood, WA) or at a FFL dealer of your choice. I would absolutely NOT consider any shipping.

Why I am selling the rifle? Yesterday I spent $2K on Tikka T3X Tac A1 (6.5 Creedmoor) and I need to partially offset this purchase. Moreover, I now only shoot precision rifles and the Henry would just sit unused and take space in my safe. Originally, I purchased this rifle as my bear protection for my 3-week backpacking trip to Alaska that I was supposed to do this months, but my partner and I broke up few months ago and since she organized the whole trip to Alaska (all reservations were on her name), the trip did not realize and I do not need the rifle for the purpose I got it. I would be willing to let you test the rifle before you buy it at my range (Issaquah, WA), but you would have to bring your ammo.

Cheers,

Dan

Henry#1.jpg Henry#2.jpg Henry#3.jpg Henry#4.jpg Henry#5.jpg Henry#6.jpg Henry#7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Very cool ! Wish you were in my area .

Aw man! I watched this forum and others religiously looking for one of these for my wife. She ended up buying one new. Great rifle. GLWS!
It is a nice rifle and needs a new who to go to someone who would shoot it more often.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top