JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
45-70
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this Henry All Weather 45-70 Govt lever action rifle new about 5-6 years ago. I installed HiViz Sights. I shot 2-3 boxes of 325 gr FTX out of it and it's sat in my safe ever since. My shoulder is still sore.

The H010AW is the older model. It has no side gate, meaning slower reloads using the tube. It's not as tacticool as the newer model but you have to ask yourself: what do you realistically need to shoot more than 4 times with this caliber? If your marksmanship is that bad, I recommend you spend money on training instead of a new, second-hand rifle. 😆

Included will be a nice Diamond D Custom Leather's Rifle Stock Butt Cuff, 2 boxes of 325gr FTX Hornady Ammo, a chintzy sling, and a cheap nylon case. I prefer doing transfers at Money Market Pawn but I will meet at whatever FFL you'd like in the greater Portland area. You pay the transfer fee.

IMG_9153.png Side 2.png action.png tip.png ammo.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Ehzi might be new on the forums but I've known him for years and he's a straight shooter. I can vouch for him as a stand up fellow. I'd buy this myself if I didn't have a creaky old-man shoulder that would likely shatter after one round through this cannon. Buy with confidence. It's a damn beautiful rifle.

Great price for a really nice work of art (I own this same model). Woodwork looks almost like plastic but is a very, very nice dark smooth hardwood. The missing side gate isn't too bad as using the tube won't cause your fingers to get pinched/cut while trying to load roads through the side gate. Recoil isn't that bad but you do know you're shooting a big boy caliber. Plus you can kill pretty much anything on the planet with it!
GLWTS

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top