Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Help to find best selection of holsters in Portland

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by swing2hard, May 6, 2009.

1. swing2hard

swing2hard Southern Oregon Member

I am going to be visiting Portland & would like to try different holsters is there any better than others for trying stuff on?

2. capdek

capdek Oregon Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Check out Ted Blocker Holsters in Tigard. Purchased a really nice OWB and a couple belts from them and they had no problem letting you try them out before purchasing - great folks!

3. VWTim

VWTim Corvallis, OR Member

Contact Lightning Arms. They're not the cheapest around, but they only stock quality items.

4. 9mmMike

9mmMike Gladstone, OR Member

+1 on Ted Blocker. Have purchased many holsters and belts from them over the years, starting back when they were located in Clackamas. You will have a 4-6 week wait with customs made to order Blocker holsters(They have a webite). Other than that, Keith's seems to have a really good selection. I'm a lefty, so finding a selection of leather LH holsters is hard to find and Keiths has it. Also, there is a police supply place off of 82nd ave In Clackamas, not far from Gun Broker (can't remember name) who appears to have a good supply when I went in to browse around.