JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I seem to have gotten into a little hot water, but I disagree with the premise and looking for a little backup here.

The dispute: One (1) milled lower receiver, two (2) 80% lowers, 3 upper builds, optics for each and 40-30rnd mags.

It is MY contention that I've purchased, per agreement and by any legal definition, only ONE (1) new "firearm" this year. Am I wrong???🤔

Last Edited:
Welp, By "Legal" standards, only the Lower receiver If its serialized and purchased complete would count as a "Complete Firearm"

Now, if your in hot water with the Wifey, your screwed, and the real question you should be asking us is what we recommend you kissing arse with to make it up to her! Diamonds usually work, or expensive fancy shoes, my last one cost me a new SUV!

You went wrong by making an agreement in the first place.

Cover your tracks, hide the goods, deny everything. Use cash so she doesn't see a financial trail, in fact, get another job to pay for the "hobby ".

Technically yes and momma won't care what we have to say, so I'll offer to save your bacon.

Keep the finished lower, 1 of the uppers with an optic and the mags. Then I'll give you $100 for the leftover uppers and optics, and toss the 80%'s wherever. Give the $100 to your wife. Hot water off.

Way cheaper than diamond shoes in a new car.;)

Last Edited:
I vote "tastes great"...

Wrong. You purchased no firearms this year because you went digging in the back of the safe and found stuff you bought years before you even started dating.

Now repeat after me: "Honey there is no way I would spend money on guns when I'm saving up for that necklace/ring/earrings you wanted for our anniversary."

I vote "tastes great"...

Wrong. You purchased no firearms this year because you went digging in the back of the safe and found stuff you bought years before you even started dating.

Now repeat after me: "Honey there is no way I would spend money on guns when I'm saving up for that necklace/ring/earrings you wanted for our anniversary."
This is real. Non fiction. Wisdom. Vouched for….

I vote "tastes great"...

How did it go? Was this the first of many, or,.......

Asking for a friend!

This is real. Non fiction. Wisdom. Vouched for….

How did it go? Was this the first of many, or,.......

Asking for a friend!
It's kept me alive so far, but I have bought her enough jewelry she probably doesn't care at this point.

I just factor the cost of the jewelry in with the firearm, ammunition, reloading stuff, etc,, so I'm not caught with my pants down.

It's kept me alive so far, but I have bought her enough jewelry she probably doesn't care at this point.

I just factor the cost of the jewelry in with the firearm, ammunition, reloading stuff, etc,, so I'm not caught with my pants down.
This explains why you'd never sell anything gun related. Recouping the cost of firearms AND attendant jewelry "tribute " is impossible.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top