JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been shooting off and on all my life. But just started purchasing and gun collecting as a hobby. (wife said I should get a Hobby!)

I only have 1 gun so far :s0131:.

I'm looking for new or used guns of all types and calibers.

-Semi-Auto Pistols & Rilfles
-Wheel Guns
-Strange, ugly and different guns

All must at least function and shoot good.

Dirty is OK. I enjoy taking them apart and cleaning and restoring them.

I'm not an "Avid" or picky collector. Just wanting to get a collection started.
It's not so much about Value or Rarity as it is if I just like the gun.

This is my NEW and ONLY hobby, so we will see!

Send me what you have and I'll take a look at it.

My next (2nd) gun purchase is going to be my primary concealed carry piece.
My (3rd) gun can be any interesting, strange, ugly, unusual or different gun. :s0001:

Let me know what you have! :s0160:

Once you buy your first mosin, many more will follow. Russian surplus is a great way to start, although prices have gone up alot on the ammo (at least for the mosin ammo). Check out pawn shops, garage sales, and the forums, it takes some time to find decent guns at decent prices.

There are several dealers on the board here, ask them if century has any in stock (not likely). These got scarce quick when obama got into office, and I know the mosin lovers pick up M-44's for sale quickly.

I'd also recommend gun shows.... tables full of strange, interesting, unusual things.. some of it nearly scrapmetal, but some real gems in there. How about a pre-1938 Japanese Arisaka rifle, or perhaps a Schmidt-Rubin Swiss 7.5 straight pull, pre WW 2, or a 6.5 swede, maybe an 8mm Mauser, Nazi markings, chrome metal (barrel, receiver), most likely a dress- or parade rifle? I've seen all these and more at the gun shows. Dealers and private tables

I'd also recommend gun shows.... tables full of strange, interesting, unusual things.. some of it nearly scrapmetal, but some real gems in there. How about a pre-1938 Japanese Arisaka rifle, or perhaps a Schmidt-Rubin Swiss 7.5 straight pull, pre WW 2, or a 6.5 swede, maybe an 8mm Mauser, Nazi markings, chrome metal (barrel, receiver), most likely a dress- or parade rifle? I've seen all these and more at the gun shows. Dealers and private tables

WOW! I'll have to start going more! When is the next one here in Portland?
I'll be sure and go!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.