JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Bonney Lake
State
Washington
Like the title says, I'm looking to buy some firearms to store in my vehicle along with a bailout bag and other essentials. These are not for EDC / rapid deployment, just to be available in the event of a major disaster, crisis, or breakdown of law and order. To serve this purpose, I'm looking for a semi-auto pistol and a braced pistol / PDW or compact utility rifle. They will be kept in a locking vault that is secured to the vehicle frame, but because cars get broken into and stuff may get stolen, I'm trying to keep my investment under $300 for the pistol and under $500 for the pistol / PDW / rifle, but I can go a little higher on the price if necessary.

For the pistol my main criteria are:
  • Double-stack mag with 12+ round minimum capacity (15+ or greater preferred)
  • Chambered in 9mm or .380 ACP (wife needs to be able to shoot it comfortably as well)
  • Full size or compact frame (no subcompacts or pocket pistols)
For the PDW / rifle I'm looking for something that is:
  • Chambered in 9mm or .223/5.56 (again, wife has to be able to shoot it comfortably)
  • Has a 20+ round capacity
  • Has an overall length 28" or less (smaller is better)
I would prefer to buy, but would consider trading as well. PM me with any offers or questions - if wanting to trade, let me know and I'll send you a list of what I have available. Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
PSA has some great deals on pistol uppers right now.
Shoot to defend life with a cheap $300 pistol? How about a used M&P 1.0
9mm? Lot of them out there. All the ones I have owned and seen at the range
are sure reliable. I know others hate it but I prefer the manual safety. Sorry not
a Glock fan. M&P seems to fit my hand better than a Glock.

PSA has some great deals on pistol uppers right now.
Shoot to defend life with a cheap $300 pistol? How about a used M&P 1.0
9mm? Lot of them out there. All the ones I have owned and seen at the range
are sure reliable. I know others hate it but I prefer the manual safety. Sorry not
a Glock fan. M&P seems to fit my hand better than a Glock.
Thanks for the link. And yes, in this specific circumstance I would be willing to trust my life to a $300 pistol. Quality of manufacturing is a lot higher now than it used to be, and I'll put it through its paces to make sure it's reliable before stowing it. I just don't want to use any of my nicer guns for this purpose. M&P, XD, Walther, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, all are good options - as long as it meets the criteria and works reliably, I'm fine with it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.