JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I tried to zoom in on the image, but it pixelates too much to see the brand. Can anyone help identify which brand and model of the attached image.

Thank you, JR

2.jpg

Well it has a Jesus fish on it so... Can't say I recognize that logo. I was thinking something CZ based as well. Maybe an EAA witness...?

Changing my answer... That positively screams that it's a 2011 style gun. The barrel, the trigger guard, safety... All of it. Custom 2011

Well it has a Jesus fish on it so... Can't say I recognize that logo. I was thinking something CZ based as well. Maybe an EAA witness...?

Changing my answer... That positively screams that it's a 2011 style gun. The barrel, the trigger guard, safety... All of it. Custom 2011
Second vote for some kind of 2011. Those guns are not really my thing so I do not recognize any other features that would help narrow down brand, but maybe someone out there recognizes the port pattern or trigger guard. Good luck!

METRILLO Bumble Bee ***Correction Below***. Standard 2Tone Polish Yellow
1714836596693.png
1714837198963.png

Edit to add:
40 S&W is the cartridge. The pistol is built in the 2011 pattern, as stated by other members.

The one in the photo, that you posted, has a KKM Precision barrel.
ui_KKM.png
Is marked with the islands of Indonesia
ui_indonesia.png
Marked with bat pattern and "AL3X" serial number
ui_serial.png
Manufacturer marked "METRILLO" ("M & i" in block pattern) "BILLET MACHINED PISTOL"
ui_maker.png

Contact Info (Indonesia)
ui_contact.png

***Correction: Model is Standard 2Tone Polish Yellow***
ui-Standard2tone.png

Last Edited:
Hi,

Thank you. I also found that image and site, but he is call it a S&W .40. I can not find any S&W in that style. I sent a few emails to that site, but no reply.

Thank you for the reply, JR

Hi,

Thank you. I also found that image and site, but he is call it a S&W .40. I can not find any S&W in that style. I sent a few emails to that site, but no reply.

Thank you for the reply, JR
The cartridge is .40 S&W. It's not a Smith and Wesson handgun.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top