JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My buddy worked for a school district and was an apple tech. Somebody said 'well you don't do much then'
He said you don't know how much crud kids can get into a computer

Take a look here (or go to apple.com and search for "refurbished":

http://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook_pro/13

Apple refurbished products are sold directly by Apple, and they are factory rebuilt and tested. You get about 20% off and still get a full year's warranty. You can also enroll them in Apple Care for an additional 2 years of warranty plus personal assistance with things like training and transferring files at an Apple store.

My household is 100% Apple, and it's precisely because I'm a retired systems administrator who has had to deal with Windows for a living.

I've never tried Apple before. How much of a learning curve is there for those who have only used windows?

I've never tried Apple before. How much of a learning curve is there for those who have only used windows?
Mostly you just need to get used to not doing things the hard way. For instance, I got an email from a new contact the other day. The system asked me if I wanted to make it a new contact in my address book. I clicked on it and said yes. The contact information then magically appeared in my contacts on all my devices as a new contact.

So I may be getting a new computer sooner than later.
Mine just crashed and I can't get any internet cause I disabled too many things.
I need a mac just cause I don't know WTF I am doing with these things
I know just enough to be dangerous?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews