JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My buddy worked for a school district and was an apple tech. Somebody said 'well you don't do much then'
He said you don't know how much crud kids can get into a computer

Take a look here (or go to apple.com and search for "refurbished":

http://www.apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook_pro/13

Apple refurbished products are sold directly by Apple, and they are factory rebuilt and tested. You get about 20% off and still get a full year's warranty. You can also enroll them in Apple Care for an additional 2 years of warranty plus personal assistance with things like training and transferring files at an Apple store.

My household is 100% Apple, and it's precisely because I'm a retired systems administrator who has had to deal with Windows for a living.

I've never tried Apple before. How much of a learning curve is there for those who have only used windows?

I've never tried Apple before. How much of a learning curve is there for those who have only used windows?
Mostly you just need to get used to not doing things the hard way. For instance, I got an email from a new contact the other day. The system asked me if I wanted to make it a new contact in my address book. I clicked on it and said yes. The contact information then magically appeared in my contacts on all my devices as a new contact.

So I may be getting a new computer sooner than later.
Mine just crashed and I can't get any internet cause I disabled too many things.
I need a mac just cause I don't know WTF I am doing with these things
I know just enough to be dangerous?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews