Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello, nice to meet you all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Carbohydrates, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Carbohydrates

Carbohydrates WA Member

I didn't even know there was a Pacific Northwest-specific firearms forum until a friend referred me!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and relatively new to firearms as well. I've only been shooting since about this time last year, when I bought my first pistol as a 21st birthday gift to myself. Since then, I've built up a little collection pretty quick and try to go shooting at least once a week to get better.

I favor handguns, usually .22s and steel-frame 9mms, but I've got a couple rifles and a shotgun kicking around. My favorite pistols are my Ruger Mk III and my CZ 75B. My other main interest is guitars, which I've been into for much longer, so I'm happy to talk shop about those, too!

mkiiiwood001.jpg

cz001b.jpg

Photography's fun now and again too, but I'm hardly an expert there. Always learning, as they say.

tb001.jpg

57001.jpg

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Mmm, carbs. Welcome!