JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello there, I am SuperiorGlock. I will die on this hill, Glock is simply the superior handgun. Every other striker fired handgun is a Glock wana be.

Anyhow; I'm 25 years old, served in the Marine Corps, live in the Portland metro area and am currently a Police Officer recruit. I love Star Wars, football, combatives and obviously firearms. Hands down LOVE Palmetto State Armory, great price to performance in my opinion. And lastly for controversial opinions AK>AR. A friend of mine at a former job recommended me here, so here I am.

Thank you,
SuperiorGlock

1705798532763.png

Aloha, Mark

"be nice"....
Says the new guy throwing out his opinions as if they were cooked off grenades....:eek: :D

Be nice...okay...
I am glad that you like the guns that you do...and I am happy that they work for you.
With that said.....
What works well for one person ...may not for another person.
So at the end of the day..."superior" is very subjective.

Welcome to the forum...lots of sections to read and enjoy.
Andy

Last Edited:
" Every other striker fired handgun is a Glock wana be."
Strikers are for carrying you to combat. To HAMMER the opposition, try a CZ P-09! (See what I did there?). ;)

Hello there, I am SuperiorGlock. I will die on this hill, Glock is simply the superior handgun. Every other striker fired handgun is a Glock wana be.

Anyhow; I'm 25 years old, served in the Marine Corps, live in the Portland metro area and am currently a Police Officer recruit. I love Star Wars, football, combatives and obviously firearms. Hands down LOVE Palmetto State Armory, great price to performance in my opinion. And lastly for controversial opinions AK>AR. A friend of mine at a former job recommended me here, so here I am.

Thank you,
SuperiorGlock
Welcome to the forum Fanboi. Ooops... I mean InferiorGlock. Dang it... I meant SuperiorGlock. Stupid auto correct.

Anyway, you sure opened a can of worms with that intro. Hope you're hungry.

Jokes aside, thank you for your service and good luck on your new endeavor. Keep your head in a swivel and make sure you get home everyday.

Wait, wait, wait... one more before lights out.

And die on this hill you may
If all you have is a Glock to display
For this, every Glock owner knows
Every Glock is a wanna be H&K
As history shows

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thank you,
SuperiorGlock
Welcome!

I like and own Glocks as well as other handguns. Don't have a need for an AK, but respect for their rep.

Hope you enjoy NWFA!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads