JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello I'm new to this site and state. I moved here from Wyoming and live in Salem. Since moving here during the "pandemic" it's been hard to meet like minded people who share the same interests as me which include hunting reloading fishing and shooting. Pretty much anything outdoors.

Last Edited:
Welcome to the family! Just an FYI do not post about for sale items in the membership introduction. There is a classified ammo section where you can list your ammo for sale. Member introduction section is just for Member introductions. Please be sure to check out the website rules! This is a great community again welcome be safe have fun!

Lousy way to introduce yourself.
How should I introduce my self I just simply said something about my self, I do have 22 ammo for sale. I get it now that I cannot post for sale items in the about me section. But I wasn't actually trying to sell ammo on this post just stating it as a introduction.

You're doing just fine. I deleted your other thread, duplicate threads aren't allowed here at NWFA.

Welcome aboard! If you decide you want your thread title changed, I can assist. :)

How should I introduce my self I just simply said something about my self, I do have 22 ammo for sale. I get it now that I cannot post for sale items in the about me section. But I wasn't actually trying to sell ammo on this post just stating it as a introduction.
Most people will give a brief summary about themselves, how they found this site, their personal interest etc. The way this site is set up he may have felt you were trying to cut corners or something. You are able to post for free but in order for your post to be seen on the classified section 1st page daily you have to pay $2 a day for advertisement or pay for a membership and you get certain perks. Because your post can be seen on the membership section for a while your essentially getting free advertisement. Personally I don't care but I can't speak for others. Some people are just going to hate your new don't let it effect you! Ive been on here for about a year and I'm still learning

Most people will give a brief summary about themselves, how they found this site, their personal interest etc. The way this site is set up he may have felt you were trying to cut corners or something. You are able to post for free but in order for your post to be seen on the classified section 1st page daily you have to pay $2 a day for advertisement or pay for a membership and you get certain perks. Because your post can be seen on the membership section for a while your essentially getting free advertisement. Personally I don't care but I can't speak for others. Some people are just going to hate your new don't let it effect you! Ive been on here for about a year and I'm still learning
Oh I see well I did make a new post I just need to delete this one how do I go about paying this 2 dollars

Hello I'm new to this site and state I moved here from Wyoming and live in Salem any good places to go shooting out side of town

Welcome to NWFA! I became a member in 2016 & didn't become an active member until fall of 2020. Just didn't take the time to even start trying how to figure out how to properly use this site until then. Prior to that I simply let it confuse me. Hang in there with it, you'll find that there are a lot of helpful members on this forum. Lots of good people here. Glad you're here too!

Welcome from Wickiup Junction! A friend of mine moved from Missouri TO Casper, WY last year!

shooting.jpg

Oh I see well I did make a new post I just need to delete this one how do I go about paying this 2 dollars
2B2A95D1-B62E-4383-B4EA-5595316D5DB3.jpeg You promote ad the first day you post for free its on the first page after that it will drop as new or promoted ads are created. You are not required to by any means to promote an ad. Promoting your ad just helps it be seen daily which will aide in a faster sale! You can always just post for free and if it's a good enough price people will find it! Also be sure to leave feedback for your fellow member after a sale/trade helps validate real sellers from fake ones.

Don't worry about it - some people are hyper sensitive about new members coming here only to sell stuff and not contributing other content to the site - they over-react. This is especially true of ammo sellers who are asking for inflated prices (e.g., $1 per round for cheap ball ammo).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top