JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Hello I'm new to this site and state. I moved here from Wyoming and live in Salem. Since moving here during the "pandemic" it's been hard to meet like minded people who share the same interests as me which include hunting reloading fishing and shooting. Pretty much anything outdoors.
Welcome! Just get ready to fight for your gun rights here in Oregon. We have a very anti gun state government right now. If you can, support OFF and all work they do!

Don't worry about it - some people are hyper sensitive about new members coming here only to sell stuff and not contributing other content to the site - they over-react. This is especially true of ammo sellers who are asking for inflated prices (e.g., $1 per round for cheap ball ammo).
That's understandable I actually first started on this site to buy ammo but have now started posting trying to become friends with other member but I get it some people are sensitive also I put pandemic in quotes because it's a joke anyone who doesn't like that can move along

Welcome to Salem, the capitol city. Let's hook up and I'll give you a tour of this website--my second home, as well as introduce you to our local gun club. Art

Welcome aboard. Transition from WY to Salem could be challenging. Check out Tick Licker on Commercial across from Winco. Oregon has gone full-monte on gun control. I concur about following OFF. There are friends on this forum. And there are trolls. Stay frosty.

Welcome
This site has a lot of great people, enjoy their posts.
Ignore the crazy uncles, every family has them!

Welcome from East Anglia, where almost nothing happens every day, and the next day, doesn't happen all over again.

And yes, we shoot, too. No ARs but most everything else from 75cal BP, way on down to .17 something.

Welcome to NWF.

I interpreted his saying "I have 22 LR for sale" as meaning IF someone needed the hard to get 22 lr ammo he had some he would part with.

Maybe that's just me and my 2¢ :)

How should I introduce my self I just simply said something about my self, I do have 22 ammo for sale. I get it now that I cannot post for sale items in the about me section. But I wasn't actually trying to sell ammo on this post just stating it as a introduction.
welcome to Oregon, I hope you like meeting easily offended, and looking for a reason to be offended, people. It didn't used to be like that, but it is know. That's what happens when men prefer men to women, they become women.

Hello I'm new to this site and state. I moved here from Wyoming and live in Salem. Since moving here during the "pandemic" it's been hard to meet like minded people who share the same interests as me which include hunting reloading fishing and shooting. Pretty much anything outdoors.
Picked a bad spot to live for your interests . There are plenty of like minded people in your area just have to find them . Eugene Salem and Portland are the liberal core of Oregon . South of Albany you will find conservatives just avoid Eugene

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top