JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All,

New to the forum but not to Seattle. Moved from Chicago a few years ago.

Active Member at SVRC

I was literally the only person on my block with a sizeable bright red "No on 1639" sign.

Fun fact: I own an M998 and drive it regularly here in the city.

Looking forward to supporting efforts to not only call our reps and tell them what I think of the misinformed bills they are pushing, but also help begin changing the culture here in Seattle on safe ownership and usage of firearms.

-Dan

Welcome,

Seattle is a lost cause until you get people fed up with the consistent failure and money pit that are liberal policies and leadership. Welcome to the minority.

Greetings and welcome aboard.

A friend of ours owns Shiku Sushi in Ballard. That is a really fun area to go out on the weekend. You are surrounded by anti's tho.. good luck.

Hey All,

New to the forum but not to Seattle. Moved from Chicago a few years ago.

Active Member at SVRC

I was literally the only person on my block with a sizeable bright red "No on 1639" sign.

Fun fact: I own an M998 and drive it regularly here in the city.

Looking forward to supporting efforts to not only call our reps and tell them what I think of the misinformed bills they are pushing, but also help begin changing the culture here in Seattle on safe ownership and usage of firearms.

-Dan
Welcome aboard.

Also Another SVRC member! very nice. So maybe I have or haven't seen you there at the range. I don't go as often as I would like to though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top