JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All,

New to the forum but not to Seattle. Moved from Chicago a few years ago.

Active Member at SVRC

I was literally the only person on my block with a sizeable bright red "No on 1639" sign.

Fun fact: I own an M998 and drive it regularly here in the city.

Looking forward to supporting efforts to not only call our reps and tell them what I think of the misinformed bills they are pushing, but also help begin changing the culture here in Seattle on safe ownership and usage of firearms.

-Dan

Welcome,

Seattle is a lost cause until you get people fed up with the consistent failure and money pit that are liberal policies and leadership. Welcome to the minority.

Greetings and welcome aboard.

A friend of ours owns Shiku Sushi in Ballard. That is a really fun area to go out on the weekend. You are surrounded by anti's tho.. good luck.

Hey All,

New to the forum but not to Seattle. Moved from Chicago a few years ago.

Active Member at SVRC

I was literally the only person on my block with a sizeable bright red "No on 1639" sign.

Fun fact: I own an M998 and drive it regularly here in the city.

Looking forward to supporting efforts to not only call our reps and tell them what I think of the misinformed bills they are pushing, but also help begin changing the culture here in Seattle on safe ownership and usage of firearms.

-Dan
Welcome aboard.

Also Another SVRC member! very nice. So maybe I have or haven't seen you there at the range. I don't go as often as I would like to though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top