Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

hello from oregon

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sigging, Feb 29, 2012.

1. sigging

sigging Portland New Member

Just saying hi. I have been looking at nwfa for awhile now, so I decided to get a membership. Of what I've read this seems like a great site. About myself, I currently own a few guns, but like most people always wanting more. I Like shooting in the woods, but my trips to the mountains seems to be more of a clean up than shooting. :(

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

3. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. ripcity

ripcity Milwaukie Active Member

Welcome from oregon.

5. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! yup, every time i go out, i pack 1 garbage can with me anymore ! i find it not much problem in filling one up, ESP: shotgun shells.....i wonder sometimes, how long does man think it takes for plastic s/g shells to go away, and old tv's, or micro-waves ? we already lost two shootin spots here in the prineville area, and last wk. my son, and i filled up the back of truck w/big wheel,garden hose roll,tv,and milk jugs..no good fetchin up....i posted a sandwich sign awhile back with (pick up your chit), and they shot it all to pieces....go figure !! hey, enough of that already......this is a great site ! you get a min. check out some of the "stickys" at top of threads, it'll help ya get around easier....enjoy yourself !!

steven