JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just saying hi. I have been looking at nwfa for awhile now, so I decided to get a membership. Of what I've read this seems like a great site. About myself, I currently own a few guns, but like most people always wanting more. I Like shooting in the woods, but my trips to the mountains seems to be more of a clean up than shooting. :(

welcome to NWF ! yup, every time i go out, i pack 1 garbage can with me anymore ! i find it not much problem in filling one up, ESP: shotgun shells.....i wonder sometimes, how long does man think it takes for plastic s/g shells to go away, and old tv's, or micro-waves ? we already lost two shootin spots here in the prineville area, and last wk. my son, and i filled up the back of truck w/big wheel,garden hose roll,tv,and milk jugs..no good fetchin up....i posted a sandwich sign awhile back with (pick up your chit), and they shot it all to pieces....go figure !! hey, enough of that already......this is a great site ! you get a min. check out some of the "stickys" at top of threads, it'll help ya get around easier....enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top