JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself real quick...Name's Joe, I'm 22, and I work retail loss prevention. I love firearms/shooting, and do it as often as I can. Currently I own a S&W M&P 15-22 and an FNH FNP-40 (Every Day Carry). My Girlfriend carries a Sig p238(SAS), and is about to get a Ruger sp101 (not for carry, it's too big for her for that...she just loves it and wants one...she's alright I guess).

Always down to shoot, and if a few of you are in the Corvallis area and need/want some shooting company, let me know!

howdy joe..

i did LP at fred meyer for a couple of years after i got out of the army, about a decade ago.. had a lot of fun, but i was young and took myself way too seriously. could have had a lot MORE fun if i'd relaxed a little, left my ego in the truck, and didn't make mountains of mole-hills all the time.

welcome to the board

Thanks for the welcome! I'm a pretty easy-going guy...try not to take myself or work too seriously...it's just plain fun! I'd do it for free if I didn't kinda sorta need an income! I also work security at a bar on weekends...another thing I would do for free. If you take yourself too seriously in that environment, you're bound to get hurt!

Glad you still had fun at Freddy's...nothing beats catching bad guys for a living!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top