Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Oregon!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JoeCool, Sep 11, 2011.

1. JoeCool

JoeCool Portland/Corvallis/Eugene New Member

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself real quick...Name's Joe, I'm 22, and I work retail loss prevention. I love firearms/shooting, and do it as often as I can. Currently I own a S&W M&P 15-22 and an FNH FNP-40 (Every Day Carry). My Girlfriend carries a Sig p238(SAS), and is about to get a Ruger sp101 (not for carry, it's too big for her for that...she just loves it and wants one...she's alright I guess).

Always down to shoot, and if a few of you are in the Corvallis area and need/want some shooting company, let me know!

2. GunNoob

GunNoob In the Valley Member

Hey hows it going? same area and age if you ever wanna go out. i know a couple spots. take care.

3. JoeCool

PM sent, thanks!

4. Ben Beckerich

Ben Beckerich NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

howdy joe..

i did LP at fred meyer for a couple of years after i got out of the army, about a decade ago.. had a lot of fun, but i was young and took myself way too seriously. could have had a lot MORE fun if i'd relaxed a little, left my ego in the truck, and didn't make mountains of mole-hills all the time.

welcome to the board

5. JoeCool

Thanks for the welcome! I'm a pretty easy-going guy...try not to take myself or work too seriously...it's just plain fun! I'd do it for free if I didn't kinda sorta need an income! I also work security at a bar on weekends...another thing I would do for free. If you take yourself too seriously in that environment, you're bound to get hurt!

Glad you still had fun at Freddy's...nothing beats catching bad guys for a living!

6. JoeCool

Annnd we have a comedian! Good one sir! And thanks for the welcome.