JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I visit Oregon and Washington, I have family up there. I started collecting not long ago, I liked shooting my boyfriend's guns. It's weird I don't find that many other lady gun enthusiasts online, maybe meet some here.
Chelsea
My wife was born in Kaliforicat but soon after her family moved to Arizona where she essentially grew up. I met her there and by the time she turned 18 this Oregonian native was lucky enough to marry her! That was over 51 years ago and I still feel lucky! Being that we have been empty nesters for a while now, the wife spends a lot of time now on conservative political issues like fighting against voter fraud, protecting the unborn, etc. Because of her public stance on such conservative issues she has had some serious threats from the radical left, antifa, & others over the last decade or so. I have been a gun owner ever since 12 years old, I'm a starch defender of our 2A rights and the wife feels the same way. Just this year she became a rifle owner for the very first time in her life! She also recently got a pistol, wants to target practice with me and also wants to get her conceal carry license. She is not a NorthWestFirearms.com member yet but I'm encouraging her to do so! :)

I visit Oregon and Washington, I have family up there. I started collecting not long ago, I liked shooting my boyfriend's guns. It's weird I don't find that many other lady gun enthusiasts online, maybe meet some here.
Chelsea
There's nothing but lady boys around these parts.

lol, not really

Welcome to the forum!

It is nice to see another lady who supports the RKBA and shoots!

Catherine aka Old Lady Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads