JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey folks. Well, I love guns. I have a decent collection and a cpl. I absolutely love Mason county. Lots of shooters and people that open carry. I have lived in Washington for the past 30 years, but I have had it with the politics here. If 639 passes, I am moving to Idaho! I tried reading the 30 page bill and I just got infuriated with the first 2 pages. One big anti-gun lecture, They can shove it.

Anyway, my latest purchase was a H&K VP9. Love it! I have lurked here for quite some time and hope to contribute to the forum now. I am interested in gun politics as well as guns of all kinds.

Howdy neighbor and welcome... :D
We seem to have a few things in common, I'm in Elma.;)

Hey brother, I'm right up the road! I'm in between Shelton and Elma. I'm living my dream here with enough isolation and land to shoot all I want. But, like I said in my intro., if politics keep going left here - I'm out.

By the way, Elma is really built up. More of a core downtown than Shelton. I cruise through there on my way to the beach. :D

Hey folks. Well, I love guns. I have a decent collection and a cpl. I absolutely love Mason county. Lots of shooters and people that open carry. I have lived in Washington for the past 30 years, but I have had it with the politics here. If 639 passes, I am moving to Idaho! I tried reading the 30 page bill and I just got infuriated with the first 2 pages. One big anti-gun lecture, They can shove it.

Anyway, my latest purchase was a H&K VP9. Love it! I have lurked here for quite some time and hope to contribute to the forum now. I am interested in gun politics as well as guns of all kinds.
Welcome to nwfa

Welcome! I'm new here, myself. I'm working something up you may like. Wait a bit, while I work it up for you all. May be a new political movement, if we play it right.

Welcome. I too live in Mason county. Wish I had my own property to shoot on. I shoot everyday out On Hurd road. Getting real busy.

Tim
Belfair, Wash

Hi Tim, I don't get up to Belfair very often but it is nice up there. If it wasn't for the leftward slide of this state, politically, I would never leave Mason county. I love the low density. Of course I can always find something to cry about - like where is my broadband, lol. I can live without it, though. Probably just attract California-Amazon people out here. And yes, I am aware of how great I have it to hike 501 feet away from my inhabited dwelling and obey all applicable laws, state and federal, and blow through ammo in a lawful manner. :)

Welcome! I'm new here, myself. I'm working something up you may like. Wait a bit, while I work it up for you all. May be a new political movement, if we play it right.

Hey Bullet Farmer! I have thought about Idaho long and hard, but I have decided I'm staying here no matter what. Unless the preemption clause in our state constitution is repealed it seems to me that we will get to keep our semi-auto's even if a ban on new sales goes into effect. I really don't need any more guns. I'm old and I've put a hell of a lot effort and money into my place. But - I am game to join in any political movement you organize that is pro-2nd amendment. Take care! :)

Thanks! Are you a private pilot, btw? Just saw your avatar and I am hinking about going for my license.

Yes I am! It's well worth it, and the new "Sport pilot" licence is much easier to get and allows almost 100% of the same flying privileges with out the FAA medical. :)

The avatar is my new baby, a sorta J-3/PA-18, 9/10 scale. It's insanely light weight (580 pounds) and can take off and land In well under 50 feet! Much cheaper then my last bird to own and fly, it's registered as "Experimental" and dosnt require the FAA annual which are so damn expensive! The three biggest reasons flying has been so damn expensive, the medical and the annual are now a non issue! For a kit build,or a rebuild the engine cost is the last hurdle, and there is a few new options that make engines affordable now, so there is little reason not to start flying now!:D

Thanks! Are you a private pilot, btw? Just saw your avatar and I am thinking about going for my license.
Neat! If you ever plan on flying to Sanderson Field in Shelton, pm me, and I will meet you there for a cup of coffee if interested. I go by their all the time. Would love to chat about planes and see your ride!
Great info. on the sporting license - will definitely look into it. That plane sounds awesome! That weighs less than my motorcycle, lol. A 50 take off is nuts!! ;) I would love to buy some cheap land in Idaho or Eastern Washington where I could make myself a small airstrip and land a puddle jumper like that.

Hi Tim, I don't get up to Belfair very often but it is nice up there. If it wasn't for the leftward slide of this state, politically, I would never leave Mason county. I love the low density. Of course I can always find something to cry about - like where is my broadband, lol. I can live without it, though. Probably just attract California-Amazon people out here. And yes, I am aware of how great I have it to hike 501 feet away from my inhabited dwelling and obey all applicable laws, state and federal, and blow through ammo in a lawful manner. :)
Give me a little time, and I think I can work something up. Hopefully, we can get some folk here to join in! I'm sick of all these "new" laws, when the government cannot even enforce the ones already on the books. That's a taste of what I have in mind... :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top