JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone!

I recently moved from Las Vegas, NV to Kirkland, WA. I was starting to get worried that no one in the Seattle area was interested in guns until I found this website.

I look forward to learning more about the gun laws and culture of the PNW and hopefully finding some great places to shoot near me! I am used to being only 30 minutes from desert and shooting on BLM land, so I hope that there's more than just pistol ranges up here!

Thanks for letting me register and I look forward to being a member!

William, the folks up Seattle way will have to give you directions. I expect the best outdoor shooting is to the east on Forest Service land. And welcome to the wet side of the state.

Hi everyone!

I recently moved from Las Vegas, NV to Kirkland, WA. I was starting to get worried that no one in the Seattle area was interested in guns until I found this website.

I look forward to learning more about the gun laws and culture of the PNW and hopefully finding some great places to shoot near me! I am used to being only 30 minutes from desert and shooting on BLM land, so I hope that there's more than just pistol ranges up here!

Thanks for letting me register and I look forward to being a member!
Great place with a great bunch!! Have fun.

Welcome to NWFA!! You will enjoy everyone except two, you decide which two :D

I would stop into west coast armory and check with some of the guys there. I know there are some good places for you to go shooting out by carnation but it has been a long time since I have been there so things could have changed.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews