JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone!

I recently moved from Las Vegas, NV to Kirkland, WA. I was starting to get worried that no one in the Seattle area was interested in guns until I found this website.

I look forward to learning more about the gun laws and culture of the PNW and hopefully finding some great places to shoot near me! I am used to being only 30 minutes from desert and shooting on BLM land, so I hope that there's more than just pistol ranges up here!

Thanks for letting me register and I look forward to being a member!

William, the folks up Seattle way will have to give you directions. I expect the best outdoor shooting is to the east on Forest Service land. And welcome to the wet side of the state.

Hi everyone!

I recently moved from Las Vegas, NV to Kirkland, WA. I was starting to get worried that no one in the Seattle area was interested in guns until I found this website.

I look forward to learning more about the gun laws and culture of the PNW and hopefully finding some great places to shoot near me! I am used to being only 30 minutes from desert and shooting on BLM land, so I hope that there's more than just pistol ranges up here!

Thanks for letting me register and I look forward to being a member!
Great place with a great bunch!! Have fun.

Welcome to NWFA!! You will enjoy everyone except two, you decide which two :D

I would stop into west coast armory and check with some of the guys there. I know there are some good places for you to go shooting out by carnation but it has been a long time since I have been there so things could have changed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top