JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello to all. I found this forum because I did a Google search for "gunsmithing" and there was a link to a post here. After reading a bit in that thread I decided to join. I live in Hillsboro. I'm interested in getting better at shooting my Sig Sauer 9mm and also finding a good place to finally shoot this old FN-FAL I bought years ago. The gun might also need some going over by a gunsmith before I'll feel it's OK to shoot. As you might imagine, I'm also interested in possibly learning gunsmithing myself. My name refers to my old career in IT. I've been trying to get back into that but I feel like I'm in exile from that world now, hence the username. I have skills in many areas, mainly technical (electronics, programming, 3D printing, etc...). I'd like to know about gun related events and places to shoot around here. I'm also interested in "prepping" and ultimately getting away from the Portland area and possibly to another more gun and freedom loving state given the current mayhem.

Welcome! I'm in the hills myself!

What 3d printer(s) are you running?! I go out to shoot at the wolf creek range at least once a month, but it's been more sparse lately with everything going on. I have some reloads I need to work through in the next few weeks though!

It's only about 45 mins from here

Welcome! I'm in the hills myself!

What 3d printer(s) are you running?! I go out to shoot at the wolf creek range at least once a month, but it's been more sparse lately with everything going on. I have some reloads I need to work through in the next few weeks though!

It's only about 45 mins from here

I have a FlashForge Creator Pro and a Rostock V2 Max that I built from a kit. The FF is a traditional "box" type and the Rostock is a large delta printer. Wolf Creek sounds interesting. I'm not familiar with the outdoor ranges here at all. I've gone to Threat Dynamics a few times and used their indoor range but I'd really like to work on rifle shooting at longer than pistol ranges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top