JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone. I stumbled upon this site looking up gun stores in Eugene. I've been wondering how the heck do people make private sales around here, and I guess this is the answer. Glad to be here, I've been enjoying reading through what I've seen so far.

I imagine I'll spend more time in the classifieds than my wife would prefer haha.

welcome.jpg

1658248681690.png

So then....
Don't ask. Don't tell.
As a law abiding citizen (subject).....I follow ALL unconstitutional laws.
This is NOT legal advice and I did NOT stay at a Holdiay Inn last night.

Aloha, Mark

PS....something for you.
Laws change all the time so don't count on it being the "end all".

Welcome from the guntotin' old broad contingent.

If the private sale you had in mind is selling a pre-lock SW 629 Classic with a 6.5" barrel be sure to let me know. And before all those other greedy NWFA bastids. I'm in Corvallis. :)

Welcome from the guntotin' old broad contingent.

If the private sale you had in mind is selling a pre-lock SW 629 Classic with a 6.5" barrel be sure to let me know. And before all those other greedy NWFA bastids. I'm in Corvallis. :)
Thanks! Sadly I don't have one of those lying around. :/

Hey everyone. I stumbled upon this site looking up gun stores in Eugene. I've been wondering how the heck do people make private sales around here, and I guess this is the answer. Glad to be here, I've been enjoying reading through what I've seen so far.

I imagine I'll spend more time in the classifieds than my wife would prefer haha.
Teach your wife to shoot. That way, when you mention you really need a certain new gun, instead of saying, "Don't you have enough guns?" she says "Yes darling. I can see how you might need that. And come to think if it, I need a new gun too, a (whatever)."

Teach your wife to shoot. That way, when you mention you really need a certain new gun, instead of saying, "Don't you have enough guns?" she says "Yes darling. I can see how you might need that. And come to think if it, I need a new gun too, a (whatever)."
Tried that to no avail. She grew up in rural Alaska, so she knows how to shoot, she just doesn't like it. Hates the noise and recoil. The only thing she really likes shooting is the 10/22. She's also a very frugal person, and even the cheap guns aren't that cheap (to say nothing of ammo), so it's hard to get her on board.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top