JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two pages of welcome to the forum see like I said we all happy to see a teacher on are side lol don't grade my post I know I would get a F

HEHEH haha. What you never watch the NFL CHANEL A BUNCH OF GUYS DRESSED LIKE DETROIT PIMPS MAKING MILLION 'S OF DOLLAR 'S SND CAN'T SPELL THERE OWN LAST NAME HUMMMMM

And look what happens to most of 'em after a career-ending knee blowout once they've blown their millions on jewelry, booze, crack and hookers... even Junior with his alleged "little lizard brain" would tell you that's a fast-track to join the rest of his kind in extinction.

Whaaaat you taking bout do that mean I gooita rweed th bouk

:D No, that means that off season you can do as little as you want, during season you have to improve on what little you did.

*hand in air* "Can I Gibbs-slap him? PLEEEASE, canIcanIcanI?" *evil grin*

No. At least, not in my classroom. I don't want to fill out all the paperwork. ;)

No. At least, not in my classroom. I don't want to fill out all the paperwork. ;)
Good thing neither he nor I are in the classroom... especially not MINE once I engineer my way to a professorship, that might have gotten him introduced to Mr. Dummy Grenade. :D (Goal: 20th Century military history, and I intend to be VERY hands-on... like telling the class I'm buying lunch, then serving up a tasting session of modern-repro C-rations.)

Don't forget it gives you the right to sit on your A$$ during the national anthem
*Gibbs-slaps EPS*

Well that's what they think anyways what gives them the right is the CONSTITUTION THE 1ST A and I bet none of them know what that is and the only reason there still is a 1ST A is because of the 2A because if the government could they would have shut us up YEARS AGO

Good thing neither he nor I are in the classroom... especially not MINE once I engineer my way to a professorship, that might have gotten him introduced to Mr. Dummy Grenade. :D (Goal: 20th Century military history, and I intend to be VERY hands-on... like telling the class I'm buying lunch, then serving up a tasting session of modern-repro C-rations.)

Love it. I almost did hardtack one of the few times I taught history. Although, I was going to be meaner and make them (sophomores) make it themselves as well as eat it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top