JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two pages of welcome to the forum see like I said we all happy to see a teacher on are side lol don't grade my post I know I would get a F

HEHEH haha. What you never watch the NFL CHANEL A BUNCH OF GUYS DRESSED LIKE DETROIT PIMPS MAKING MILLION 'S OF DOLLAR 'S SND CAN'T SPELL THERE OWN LAST NAME HUMMMMM

And look what happens to most of 'em after a career-ending knee blowout once they've blown their millions on jewelry, booze, crack and hookers... even Junior with his alleged "little lizard brain" would tell you that's a fast-track to join the rest of his kind in extinction.

Whaaaat you taking bout do that mean I gooita rweed th bouk

:D No, that means that off season you can do as little as you want, during season you have to improve on what little you did.

*hand in air* "Can I Gibbs-slap him? PLEEEASE, canIcanIcanI?" *evil grin*

No. At least, not in my classroom. I don't want to fill out all the paperwork. ;)

No. At least, not in my classroom. I don't want to fill out all the paperwork. ;)
Good thing neither he nor I are in the classroom... especially not MINE once I engineer my way to a professorship, that might have gotten him introduced to Mr. Dummy Grenade. :D (Goal: 20th Century military history, and I intend to be VERY hands-on... like telling the class I'm buying lunch, then serving up a tasting session of modern-repro C-rations.)

Don't forget it gives you the right to sit on your A$$ during the national anthem
*Gibbs-slaps EPS*

Well that's what they think anyways what gives them the right is the CONSTITUTION THE 1ST A and I bet none of them know what that is and the only reason there still is a 1ST A is because of the 2A because if the government could they would have shut us up YEARS AGO

Good thing neither he nor I are in the classroom... especially not MINE once I engineer my way to a professorship, that might have gotten him introduced to Mr. Dummy Grenade. :D (Goal: 20th Century military history, and I intend to be VERY hands-on... like telling the class I'm buying lunch, then serving up a tasting session of modern-repro C-rations.)

Love it. I almost did hardtack one of the few times I taught history. Although, I was going to be meaner and make them (sophomores) make it themselves as well as eat it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top