JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been posting for a little while, but finally have a chance to introduce myself.

I live in Southern Oregon with CountryGent and our two little ones (1 1/2 and 3 1/2 yrs). The school I teach at is a rural 7-12 jr/sr high school. My subjects are math (normally algebra and pre-algebra):eek: and social studies (normally geography and world art).

Hubby taught me to shoot awhile ago. My favorites are my Walthers (P22 and P99). Mainly because I just use whatever hand I happen to pick it up with and it is equally comfortable in either. I also have a Beretta Tomcat 3032 (with tip-up barrel), Mossberg 20 gauge youth model (I'm smurf size), and Ruger 10/22.

I'm also a prepper from a family of preppers.

I live in Southern Oregon with CountryGent

oh-the-horror.jpg

Welcome to the party ! Maybe you can help me with a question I've often pondered......
What Caliber is best for stopping Gargamel ?

Why, the smurfiest of course! The one that is makes pretty flowers pop up everywhere. If flowers are not your thing, one that spreads blue glitter/confetti works well too. ;)

I've been posting for a little while, but finally have a chance to introduce myself.

I live in Southern Oregon with CountryGent and our two little ones (1 1/2 and 3 1/2 yrs). The school I teach at is a rural 7-12 jr/sr high school. My subjects are math (normally algebra and pre-algebra):eek: and social studies (normally geography and world art).

Hubby taught me to shoot awhile ago. My favorites are my Walthers (P22 and P99). Mainly because I just use whatever hand I happen to pick it up with and it is equally comfortable in either. I also have a Beretta Tomcat 3032 (with tip-up barrel), Mossberg 20 gauge youth model (I'm smurf size), and Ruger 10/22.

I'm also a prepper from a family of preppers.
Welcome I'm happy to see a teacher that is not on the other side

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top