JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been posting for a little while, but finally have a chance to introduce myself.

I live in Southern Oregon with CountryGent and our two little ones (1 1/2 and 3 1/2 yrs). The school I teach at is a rural 7-12 jr/sr high school. My subjects are math (normally algebra and pre-algebra):eek: and social studies (normally geography and world art).

Hubby taught me to shoot awhile ago. My favorites are my Walthers (P22 and P99). Mainly because I just use whatever hand I happen to pick it up with and it is equally comfortable in either. I also have a Beretta Tomcat 3032 (with tip-up barrel), Mossberg 20 gauge youth model (I'm smurf size), and Ruger 10/22.

I'm also a prepper from a family of preppers.

I live in Southern Oregon with CountryGent

oh-the-horror.jpg

Welcome to the party ! Maybe you can help me with a question I've often pondered......
What Caliber is best for stopping Gargamel ?

Why, the smurfiest of course! The one that is makes pretty flowers pop up everywhere. If flowers are not your thing, one that spreads blue glitter/confetti works well too. ;)

I've been posting for a little while, but finally have a chance to introduce myself.

I live in Southern Oregon with CountryGent and our two little ones (1 1/2 and 3 1/2 yrs). The school I teach at is a rural 7-12 jr/sr high school. My subjects are math (normally algebra and pre-algebra):eek: and social studies (normally geography and world art).

Hubby taught me to shoot awhile ago. My favorites are my Walthers (P22 and P99). Mainly because I just use whatever hand I happen to pick it up with and it is equally comfortable in either. I also have a Beretta Tomcat 3032 (with tip-up barrel), Mossberg 20 gauge youth model (I'm smurf size), and Ruger 10/22.

I'm also a prepper from a family of preppers.
Welcome I'm happy to see a teacher that is not on the other side

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR