JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
For sale or trade: Heavy duty loading bench. Made out of 1 1/4" plywood and the photos show the layout. Good bench for loading and plenty of shelf space. Drilled for a Rock Chucker, Square Deal and 550. The dimensions are: 1 1/4" material, 49 1/2" high, 44 1/2" wide and 24" deep. I am asking $175 OBO and will take a firearm in trade. No boat anchors please and if you want to make an offer make it a good one. The materials alone would cost most of what I am asking for it. It is good Simpson plywood and not something from a busheling crew. I am in Lebanon and can deliver within reason depending on the deal. Please respond by PM, I don't text. I can provide a phone number by PM and if you want more photos just ask. Check out the powder I have posted on this site. Might could work out a package deal.

MVC-086S.JPG MVC-088S.JPG MVC-089S.JPG MVC-090S.JPG MVC-091S.JPG MVC-092S.JPG MVC-094S.JPG MVC-095S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews