JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was so saddened to hear that we lost Healthy Harvest's owner. Jan was such a great lady. I had purchased some of her items in the past but she also sold 3 & 6 month supply 'food units'. I was wondering if anyone had a listing of what she had in those units? A copy would be so helpful!

Thank you,
Cammy

Well, there are several other outfits that sell similar units. Check them out and see what they have in their list. It will be pretty close if not very similar.

You could check out the Ready Store and Emergency Essentials. Further, you can check out Thrive for information about a 3 month supply. Thrive has a nice calculator that will help you figure out what you need to order and work with you on that. Let me know if you have a vendor for Thrive, I have one local who is GREAT at service and provides some good emails (I do not provide any services myself but use all of the above from time to time).

Like you I miss Healthy Harvest and Jan. She was a really nice lady. I also noted that the website is down now so it must have been sold or just taken down.

Sodbuster

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads