JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am stoked! The wife and I are heading out for our first vacation since I can't remember. Just a 4 day weekend as I can't afford more than that time away from work, but we really need the down time. Going thru a major reorg where I work that will be a PITA short term, but should be really good in the long run.

Headed to The Inn at Arch Rock in Depoe Bay.

Inn at Arch Rock - Depoe Bay Oregon lodging, motel, resort

Looking forward to whatever the weather gods bring us, be it sunny skies or some good storm watching. The room we rented has panoramic views of the bay. Looking forward to kicking back with some good food, good drink, and fantastic scenery. :woot::yes::banana:

I am stoked! The wife and I are heading out for our first vacation since I can't remember. Just a 4 day weekend as I can't afford more than that time away from work, but we really need the down time.

Good for you. Sometimes you just have to go for it. The older I get the more I realize that even though we might not really be able to afford those trips or vacations, I really can't afford to go back in time and do the things we would have missed out on.

good luck. love OR coast.. Try the chowder at the SEA Hagg

Just got back in town. Tried the chowder at the Sea Hagg and it was good, but we found some even better in Newport. Down on the bay front where all the little shops and the marina are is a place called Gino's Fish Market & Cafe. They run the fish market and also have their own commercial fishing boat. Best clam chowder we ever had.

Friday afternoon and evening was nice and we got to have a fire outside overlooking the ocean. Saturday and Sunday it was off an on rain and stormy, but we had great views from our room and when we weren't out running around just stayed inside and watched the storms and the sea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top