JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry no pictures...

In addition to teaching in a special needs class , I also ride the bus with my students to help out in the event of a emergency...
I teach in a rural area with lots of wildlife ...
So as we were going home on Tuesday a herd of 8 deer ran in front of the bus...we stopped and watched them pass in front of us and enjoyed seeing them play and romp around in the neighboring farmers field.

While doing so I heard the sound of laughter on the bus and saw all of my kids with big smiles..
Now some of my kids on the bus are non verbal...and many have a difficult time connecting with someone or something outside of themselves....
It was truly beautiful to watch all of my students "caught up in the moment" of what we were seeing.
So when observing this...it just made my day.

Sometimes it is the little things in life , that mean the most...:)
Andy

Last Edited:
Sorry no pictures...

In addition to teaching in a special needs class , I also ride the bus with my students to help out in the event of a emergency...
So as we were going home on Tuesday a herd of 8 deer ran in front of the bus...we stopped and watched them pass in front of us and enjoyed seeing them play and romp around in the neighboring farmers field.

While doing so I heard the sound of laughter on the bus and saw all of my kids with big smiles..
Now some of my kids on the bus are non verbal...and many have a difficult time connecting with someone or something outside of themselves....
It was truly beautiful to watch all of my students "caught up in the moment" of what we were seeing.

Andy

"PRICELESS". :)

Sorry no pictures...

Andy
Great story Andy but for some reason I just picture the cow scene from Nepolian Dinamite lol

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top