JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The way the government rolls, I will bet you a paycheck that you will not get your guns in time for hunting this year. You will be lucky to get any of them back by next year.

Sportster: First of all, condolences. Even if you got all the stuff back, you'd still be in a hole because of all the time and hassle.

In reading this thread, it wasn't clear if you've asked the Wallowa County DA to charge him in Oregon and seek his extradition. Her name is Mona Williams, and her office is in Enterprise. 541-426-4543 ext. 26.

He's going to be a guest of Louisiana for a period of time, and if he is charged in Oregon, Oregon can have him put on hold when he is released, and extradited to Oregon to face the Wallowa County charges. It doesn't do anything to get your stuff back, but it can ensure that he is in custody for a good long time. A couple years in Louisiana, a couple years in Idaho, a couple years in Oregon, etc. It can add up nicely. Each state can make him do time for the crime committed in that state, and he won't get credit for time served for the crimes he committed elsewhere.

The weak link here seems to have been his finding the hide-a-key. How'd he do that?

This is the kinda thing I was just discussing with a friend the other night. The "show your guns thread" can be awfully revealing. Wouldnt take much for someone to meet up with you from this site or another like it, for a sale or a social gathering...find out where you live or work...

We all gotta be careful with who we trust and even talk to .

This is the kinda thing I was just discussing with a friend the other night. The "show your guns thread" can be awfully revealing. Wouldnt take much for someone to meet up with you from this site or another like it, for a sale or a social gathering...find out where you live or work...

We all gotta be careful with who we trust and even talk to .

======================================================

Excellent point KBoots, it pays to be skeptical.

How ever I refuse to live my life in fear.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top