JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
hey maybe a dumb but am serious, and will pay cash!!!!!, mAYBE LESS THAN A 100 POST BUT I AM SERIOUS MAYBE I SHOULD BE IN THE OVER 1,000 POST MARK

hey maybe a dumb but am serious, and will pay cash!!!!!, mAYBE LESS THAN A 100 POST BUT I AM SERIOUS MAYBE I SHOULD BE IN THE OVER 1,000 POST MARK

A keyboard with a working "caps lock" function? :s0114:

What kinds of gaps are there in your collection?

ok like i said hard working guy with 500 plus to spend, who has a ?????? to sale, not looking for spelling or gramra checkers, make all the fun you guys want, but are you here to buy or sale a gun or some item that is of this forum or to be a jerk, come on guve it a few days to go before a free bump, besides my hands are to big and i hit keys on accident like other things,and sorry if not up to snuff for you, but then you have nothing to sale!!. vince

ok like i said hard working guy with 500 plus to spend, who has a ?????? to sale, not looking for spelling or gramra checkers, make all the fun you guys want, but are you here to buy or sale a gun or some item that is of this forum or to be a jerk, come on guve it a few days to go before a free bump, besides my hands are to big and i hit keys on accident like other things,and sorry if not up to snuff for you, but then you have nothing to sale!!. vince
It would help if we had some idea of what you are looking for. Revolver, old, newer firearm etc. Lots of us have a large selection but it would be nice if you narrowed it down a little.

your right, should state what i am looking for something that is not a everday item that i can buy anywhere, but like to buy items that are old or fun, sorry if this did not help out, but pm me and see, i do not like grammra or spell checkers as you can tell, sorry but my cash spends well anyplace. 500 buck items though, or a few that add up maybe?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.